Monday, July 28, 2008

Nothing else to do.

1. What is your occupation? Inside Sales Consult and Analyst
2. What color are your socks right now? none
3. What are you listening to right now? These loud ass holes at work.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Enchiladas from Pacos Tacos
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A dumb ass customer asking me does a wheelchair come with wheels…stupid numb nut!
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it from Monie…I love her she’s great!
8. How old are you today? 27
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Basketball/ Football equally
10. What is your favorite drink? French Connection or Cosmo
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep once…it was fly!
12. Favorite Food? Anything Cheesy!
13. What is the last movie you watched ? Step brothers.
14. Favorite day of the year? My Birthday
15. How do you vent anger? Scream! Write! Gossip to my friends! Cry!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Popples they were pillows and teddy bears! Oh and my teddy rubbskin and my Barbies…
17. What is your favorite season? Summer.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

these questions had nothing to do with anything.

22. Living Arrangements? Me and this little chic I pushed out five years ago
23. When was the last time you cried? Last night. While talking to Vh1 (I was drunk)
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a plastic bin with all my purses, my dirty clothes hamper
25. Who is the friend you have the longest that you are sending this to? Well I’m not sending it but my longest friend is Sony Studios
26. What did you do last night? Hung out with Vh1
27. Nails painted or plain? My finger nails I hardly ever, but right now they are and they’re chipped…my toes ALWAYS.
28. What are you most afraid of? Being alone.
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I hardly ever eat them but Cheesy and spicy.
30. Favorite dog Breed? Terriers and Labs
31. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
32. How many states have you lived in? Too many to count.
33. What makes you happy? The thought of my daughter’s smile.

5 comments:

Moody Gemini said...

Ok...what's a French Connection?

Moody Gemini said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that sound so good! I will have to try it!

Liz said...

so i am gonna wait a whoooooole week before stealing this! YAY! LOL!

Monie said...

Awww I love you back! LOL!

Eb the Celeb said...

hhhmmmm... cheeze... that's the only way I can eat spinach...lol