Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My life in review: LA times version.

- Saturday. Was supposed to go to eat with e. didn't happen. Went to dinner on the pier at the marina with VH1. Walked on the boardwalk. held hands. contemplated renting a boat. decided that was to movie-like... went home and played uno.

-Sunday. My effing bathroom exploded. had to wait for a plummer(sp?) all freakin day-bastards! Was supposed to go to a BarBeQue with e. didn't happen. Went to the bondfire. Had a long conversation with flores (to be blogged out later). VH1 came by. we watched Knocked Up, which for some unearthly reason he hadn't seen. I've never seen someone laugh so hard (his favorite part: the bouncer at the club..."door man, door man, door man"we watched that scene like three times)

-Monday. no e. just relaxation and rebooted. Talked to my sister (to be blogged out later). Feel like there's something up with moms, talked to her for like three hours. i now realize it was 2 am her time? what's up wit that?

-Tuesday. Requested Thursday off and got it approved...YES! taked to e. heard drama about drama. agreed to come by. went by. nothing but a ear full of nothing. told his ass so. went home with same feelins of discontentment. did MY's science project...I mean assisted her with it. Continued conversation with Flores (gotta tell yall about it...)

- my home girl is back from iraq (airforce, traffic control).... I praise God for her. She has a set of 7month old twin boys, she's been gone since december. she's home now.

- my belly button hurts. suggestions?

-my eye balls are drippin in need for sleep.....I have been suffering a servere case of insomina.... HELP>>>>> I just took a 1/4 of a "sleepytime" pill so I should be knocked out in the next ten minutes.

6 comments:

Khoney330 said...

J, I think it's time for E to get his walking papers. I have an almost zero tolerence for bs and he is over it. That's me. So what was YOUR science project? ;o) LOL. Looks like you're having a good time with VH1 :oD Hope you get sleeping soon.

K

jirzygurl said...

mm hmmm... looks like vh1 is moving up int he ranks... and e. is moving down... insomnia is the devil... it is the worse! torture.

Monie said...

I wonder if vh1 could help with putting you to sleep...hmmm...

I am terrible! LOL!

Bigdoggpinc LLC said...

Just came by to say Hello, this is Bigdoggpinc LLC. Love your blog you have an interesting point of view.

Nina said...

haha @monie...put her to bed bed bed.....

Jane said...

khoney- i know it's time for e to go. but he must've put the wammie in one of my drinks cause i swear i break up with him twice a week and yet i still end up talking to him. haven't heard back on the science project yet.

jirzy- yeah i like vh1. he's a sweetie. he reminds me of a character in a book i read once... I have a lot of fun with him.

monie- ain't don the fool with vh1 yet but he prolly could lay me out...

Bigdoggpinc -thanks?

nina- lol