Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my fun weekend...

friday...
stace and i went out to the comedy club...hilarious... rodney perry is a straight up foolie-o. we came in late, so he had me doing the beyonce bootie dance on stage....on that was priceless!
What yall think, cute? I thought so...ha!

afterwards we went across the street to this cuban resturant that these hip hop heads were renting out, and drank all the tequila sunset's our hearts desired (they were free)....

Saturday, my family had a picnic.... look at these cute little random cousin's of mine, I want to bite thier little cheaks...

Trip this, at the park that we went to, the comedian from the night before was there hosting a jazz festival on the other side of the park....it was quite funny when i pulled him aside and bust him out for busting me out...



Saturday night VH1 and I went to got see "Don't Mess with the Zohan". It's um.... well have a drink before you see it and you'll like it more..lol.

Sunday... Flores came by to visit. He and I played a little uno...he got his ass whooped! and watched the Lakers almost win... don't worry tonight we shall be VICTORIOUS!


note: flatrandy and i have been having a great time together....pictures coming soon...don't think I forgot!

5 comments:

jirzygurl said...

sounds like a great weekend... glad you had some well deserved fun after all the drama with big sis. any e. updates or is he out the pic altogether?

Nina said...

I got next on FlatRandy, ya heard!!

Sha Boogie said...

I was totally feeling ur post until you spewed that foolishness about the Flakers winning something. Ahem....there can only be ONE!! The Green & White, baby!!

Monie said...

You look ultra cute in that top pic, J!

Can't wait to see the Flat Randy pics!

Khoney330 said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time! Um I did notice there was no mention of e

K