Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CRAZY!!!!!!!

So at the start of the year I went online to the Los Angeles County Superior Court website and put in an inquiry as to how could I go about fixing the five tickets on my record....

A lawyer responded to me and the price he quoted me was pretty steep. The total cost of his services would run me about $4000 plus the cost of the tickets. I asked around to a couple other lawyers and found that some of the services he offered I could do for myself for free. I also signed up for a legal aid clinic through the mayor's office that handles all the services he spoke of for a fee of about $250. Needless to say, i declined his offer.

Today, I recieve an email from him asking if I had reconsidered his offer.

I responded and I will quote myself exactly "What were you planning on charging me for this again?"

He wrote back to me and I will quote him exactly as well

"Are you smoking crack?You have never paid me a single cent. If you think you did, I recommend going to the doctor. If you have proof you paid me for something, please immediately send it to me via fax at 310 861 XXXX. Maybe I am wrong????Otherwise, I will just assume you are another crackhead."



Ok, so am I crazy? or What the fuck is going on?

6 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

um...wow...so...right...is he on crack? wtf type of response is that? i don't get it...

Chris said...

I get it, and it's not because I'm on crack. Most lawyers are high strung, so he thought you meant, "...you are going to charge me again?" So he thought you were trying to say that you already paid...but that doesn't give him a free pass to call you a crackhead. He sounds like he eats cocaine instead of snorting...

Nina said...

Oh Hellls no! I don't care if he misread. Before he goes off, he needs to regroup. You should respond by smacking the pipe out of his hand.

Sha Boogie said...

A lawyer you say? Hmm..I would totally report him for his disrespectful response, how rude and unprofessional!!! People do that ish because they think they can get away with it, teach that monkey a lesson!

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

40000
dang

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

the blinded by the Obamafication of America and
my folk did a review and interview on me so chk it

Monie said...

LMMFAO @ Chris!

I with Sha...you should report him.