Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Changed my mind...I'm a fickle girl.

so i decided to stop trippin. writing is what I love to do...why would I stop doing it?

* still with e. more that i am with him the more i like him and yet there are things that worry me. 1. i think since i am so set in my ways...work, home, work, home etc. that may bore him. 2. his random lifestyle frustrates me. COMPROMISE is extremely dificult because we are both stubborn.

* i met a new guy, no not a guy to date. a friend. no not in a he's my friend on the side line type. a friend. i will not go further since i'm just diggin a deeper hole...ha.

* i currently have laryngitis and sound like a prepubescent boy. voice cracking and madness.

* my boss made me want to stab her today. i had a fever though so once i got to the kitchen i forgot what i was there for and was too tired to try to remember.

* i wrote a hot and steamy short story the other day.... email me if you want to read it....
* bonee and i are going to have to stop being friends. it's like the chic doesn't understand that JANE IS NOT A CARPET MUNCHER. I love penis too much. I like the shape and the fact that it exist way too much to want cooch. i love penis. really....like really really love it. i have no desire to want to touch someone elses breast or be near another chics nanny... bonee seems to have it twisted as i don't kow what... i'm have to let her ass know...

4 comments:

Khoney330 said...

Hey, it's a woman's right to change her mind! Learn to compromise, don't let a good man who makes you feel like you are the world get away because he's not preedictable.

K

jirzygurl said...

*whew*
i was gonna have to fight you if you really stopped blogging.

now i agree with khoney... compromise isn't so bad as long as you both compromise!

and LOL @ bonee...

Young woman on a journey said...

I'm glad you are back! I thought you were another one of those "i'm in love so i'll stop entertaining my readers" type. lol! And compromise. Work it out with E. sounds like a good guy.

Monie said...

I emailed you about the short story. I thought Bonee wasn't tryna get with you. When did this change happen? LOL