Thursday, February 07, 2008

Patchwork quilt.

Let's play pretend for a minute.

Say perhaps that I was the perfect woman (which Lord knows, I'm not by FAR!)...but let's just pretend that I was.


If I was the perfect woman.... I would choose the following qualities for my perfect man:


Terrence Howard's eyes. And Education (he attended Pratt Institute in New York where he earned a degree in chemical engineering)
Nelly's Lips and pinky finger.


Usher's right dimple and hairline. I guess his talent too...I'd love to have some man singing to me. He could leave the cockiness and OCD mess at home, though.Tyson's body. Not much else. Just his physical.
Moris Chestnut's height...ok his lips too.Will Smith's sense of family. When you see him with them you know he loves them. And the fact that he's a little goofy makes him seem sweet.
Nas. Nuff said.
Tupac's ability to express himself and his lips (I know I already said it...but you can never have enough lips...lol) and Every girl needs a guy that makes her feel safe. It just seems like I would've felt safe anywhere I went with him.... Something about him reminds me of my uncle Whiz.


Huey Newton's courage.

Common's sense of self. I love a man that knows who he is.
Luda's voice...it's just something about it... Maxwells' nose... And ability to hit those fallsetto notes...
John Legends laidback attitude.
Avant's sexiness.
Barak Obama's determination.

Giancarlo Esposito's ability to age gracefully. I heard once that he's homosexual, so he could keep that.
Hill Harper's sense of responsibility to reach out to our youth. Martin's sense of humor.
Jamie Foxx's energy. I need someone who can keep up.

Ok.....there are others.. but I'm tired so there...enjoy.

7 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Dead @ Nelly's pink finger, LOL!! Tupac is to PHINE! Love me some him. When he comes back from hiding I am all over it!

thee modern isis said...

Man.. I am so infatuated with Nas. Lordy Lordy.. his swagger and his intellect. Not to mention he is just plain ol' fine.

I heart common too. NICE!

I am in love with lips too.. nuff' said.

jirzygurl said...

OMG... I can't believe you are still blogging... i am about to start mine back up... again! LOL!
but nas nuff said... truer words have never been spoken... where can i get me one of them perfect mens??

Jane said...

Where in the Sam hell have you been?!!!! Girl!! You needs to get back to the blogging...and ya should've known I was still writing...writing is my life.

Monie said...

LOL @ this list. Let me just say that Common could GET. IT. I will do all types of nasty stuff to that man!

Khoney330 said...

Love the list!

Eb the Celeb said...

I love this post... and everything about it... i may have to swagger jack and do my own... only thing is I have to have someone taller than Morris Chestnut... He's way too short for my taste... but them heartshaped lips he has.. whew!

Great list!