Monday, February 11, 2008

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Ok, so I am an admitted certified platinum member of (IBTC)..matter fact I may be the president... I don't deny that I am uncontrollably envious of you gals that have natural clevage and don't have to pay $48 for a very sexy lowcut push-up bra with low curve...just to have average breast. I'm not a hater by far...but....

Today i went to the fish market to buy a red snapper lunch (three pieces of fish, five shrimp, fries and a strawberry lemonade...jamin on the one) and there were three "ladies" all with UPS name tags (so apparently they work at the headquarters down the street frommy job) Obviously they don't do deliveries...so they must've worked in the office...anyhoo these three "ladies" were all wearing low cut shirts that had boobage busting out of the seams.... the poor little Chinese man in the store didn't know where to look...

These three boob-ranglers, sat waiting for their food cackling up a storm; having that same ghetto conversation that black girls have when they hanging with they homegirls and they want to be heard "yeah I called that nigga and he tried to tell me that ole bullshit..." checking they cellphones over and over again to see if he called.

So tiny titty me, walks into this scene...wit my "verysexy" bra on and my extra long weave (yeah I didn't tell yall I switched to barbie doll length for spring) and my peasant girl dress and flat shoes... and the cackling silenced. I ordered my food laughed with the Chinese man (who was still staring at the 6 little bald men trying climb out the other chics shirts) the whole time I was in there the three chics stopped talking and just starred at me. Silence.

I walk out to go to the 7-11 ....cackling continues. I walk back in with my Cosmo (with Rhiana on the front ...looking halfway descent) and cackling ceases....

Were they talking about me? Was it my lack of tetahs? Was it my "yeah right" hair? Was it my I'm-so-happy-it's-such a beautiful-day attitude?
I guess the world will never know...

1 comment:

Sha Boogie said...

Yup. They were proly going ' she think she cute! With her lil titties, while my back is hurting from these thick ass bra straps!!'..lol..