Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lesson #468: "you can't go down on everybody"

Friends that know me, know that I believe that all lifes experiences can be paralleled to 5 movies, I will not list them here because that has nothing to do with this post, I only bring it up to explain the title of the post. Martin Lawerence said this in his stand up comedy: "You so crazy"...(this is one of the 5 "movies"-even though it's really not a movie, it's a stand up comedy but alas, I digress). Well Martin says in you so crazy:

"As much as I would love to go down, on each and every one of you ladies here tonight, you can't go down on everybody, cause some of yall don't wash ya ass. some of yall know, right now, the pussy smelling like bacon bits" ahhh, how I love my Martin.



You can get throat cancer from giving head!

Ok, so before all of us...I mean yall (Will it ever be hip for black women to admit we do it?) go crazy and start "killin em wit the no", I read today in Cosmo that HPV is becoming one of the leading causes of throat cancer. The main reason: ORAL SEX!

Which means: If you perform oral sex on someone who unknowingly (men rarely have symptoms) has HPV and his HPV is trasnferred to you in your mouth or throat, there is a possiblity that HPV could become cancer in the areas affected.

A person that has oral sex doubles the risk of throat cancer compared to that of someone who has never given head. Someone that has given head to five people increases their risk to 250% more likely to contract throat cancer.

Scarey, huh? Scarey enough to stop all the slobbering? Prolly not.
But pretty damn funny though.

Don't believe me? You don't have to take my word for it: http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/05/09/hpv-cancers.html

3 comments:

Don't Oppress Me said...

Head...medicine...it's a beautiful thing. Me likey.

Skinny Black Chick said...

LMAO! I don't know whether to be amused or alarmed at this discovery! It's pretty damn funny, but I'll be a bold black woman and admit that I enjoy giving the occasional "special treatment." Why'd you have to go and post this? Now I'm gonna be terrified to go down there! Lol.

By the way, thanks for dropping by my spot!!

Philly's Andrea said...

This just decreased my "givin head' about...2%.lol