Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fly by night

ok, folks here's the thing. this has to be short and sweet.

As you've guessed it I have no access to a computer on a regualr basis....super sad!!!

Here's a quick update on the life:
1. Currently, I'm in Springfield, Il. on a business trip...there ain't shit out here; but, corn and white folks. Ain't shit to do; thus, the time to post in the lobby. I'm sittin next to this young white army dude right now (who's been on the computer since I got here on Monday...non-stop) he's all up in my business. Prolly cus the whole time I been here I been up in his.

2. I love my new job... It's really cool. There are some punk ass bitches that I would love to express my feelings about...but there just ain't time.

3. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE my new appartment. It is so fresh. I had a house warming and it was off tilt. It ended up turing into a house party then into a slumber party... too much fun was had by all.

4. Mr. Wonderful and I broke up. Yes, I know.
I really can't discuss it because it feels like the subject is still so hot on me, it might melt my insides.
He and I just recently started emailing each other again, but it looks like we're way back at January 2007 again; when I barely mentioned his existence to you all....
Why did we break up you ask....The answer is simply confusing. I think that's why it hurts; because I don't understand it. I asked him "where did he see this relationship going?" and it went all down hill from there. I wish I could tell all the details...It's just not the place right now....

5. I am back fooling around with crazychris...shut up. I'm human and I'm falable. He had to help me move; since, Mr.Wonderful didn't even call me after our incident. And one thing lead to another and I'm back tangled in his shit.

6. I'm talking to this other guy that we'll call PRican. he's cool. really laid back...yall (something I picked up here in nowheresville, Il.) would like him...ha ha I say that like I have power over who reads this.....I don't got that power but I sure know who you are if you do.....My spidey senses.

7. Flores and I have been spending a lot of time together. His son's mother moved to Florida. So he's been really depressed lately.... damn I love his lips....every woman should own a pair of her very own.

8. MY starts kindergarten in September....this is a big deal...TRUST ME!

9. I'm wearing my real hair...like the picture on my page now....

10. I have been a little depressed lately due to the issues with mr. wonderful but ...I'm trying to get through it....

watch me now... pray for me...

KISSSESSSSSS until the next time I can post....

3 comments:

SAILOR MOON said...

Hey!!! I didnt have Internet either and was on a serious hiatus!! So so funny, but since then ive been checkin in on u. i figured your job got ya all busy...I am not understanding # 5 lol As soon as i read it i started shaking my head why??? And then you bolded shut up lol So there,,, Im so glad you liking ya job. I still havent been able to find shit for work - hence all the angry posts ive been putting up about being broke and outta work for a month...today actually!! :(
Read you laterz!

kikimia

Monie said...

Your blog is great! You had me cracking up from beginning to end. I'll be back for more. You should check me out...

Philly's Andrea said...

And I thought I was touched.lol I've gotta come back for more. Check me out when you get a chance, I'm sure our disorders will mesh.lol


~A~