Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Whatever pops in my mind:

1. I was talking to a “friend” of mine on the phone yesterday. She was telling me that she’d went to the OBGYN and that she was a first time patient so they had to take her medical history. The nurse asked her how many times she had been pregnant. She told her. The nurse replies “Well, you’re just fertile- Mertyl now aren’t you?” How rude!

2. I took an instant HIV test Sunday, after church. It doesn’t matter how long the wait is two weeks or twenty minutes…it’s always a horrible experience. (I’m fine by the way)

3. Bobby is back to his old tricks…calling me forty eleven times.

4. Chris and I we’re such an odd couple. It’s more a war of the roses type deal with us than a fairy tale.

5. MY’s party was sooooo fun! The jumper folks got there four hours late; but all’s well. She had a great time…. She was so happy. That’s all that matters. I should, but I won’t go into what my punk ass baby daddy did this day. Maybe I will. He calls me Friday and asks if I’m too tired to come by and pick up My’s gift. I say “I am too tired. I just came back from the grocery store and I worked a long day.” He says “Well do you think you can come by before the party starts tomorrow?” I say “no”. Do you know that ass hole had the nerve to catch an attitude with me? Then he calls, while My’s cutting her cake and says “I’m going to have my friend (D…the guy I kinda sorta think he dukey dicks with) drop off her gift. I have to be at work at 4.” It was 2:00.

6. MY has a boyfriend at school. His name is Oscar.

7. The CEOO of Corinthian Colleges (which is the conglomerate that owns the college for which I work and attend on-line courses with) came to my school today. He told me I was a “pretty little thing”. Should I sue for sexual harassment?

8. I brought my daughter up to school with me the other day. One of the massage therapy instructors says “She looks like a little puppy” I damn near hauled off and hit her ass. My kid does not look like a fucking puppy!

9. Payless Shoe Stores is really trying to do something now and days.

10. That damn Chris Brown is really asking for a grown ass woman (like myself) to scoop him up.

11. I love spicy tuna.

12. My Asian employee (aka the gangsta ninja) is should an asshole. Maybe I shouldn’t write that because what if he reads this?

13. I love Tamia’s new CD. She needs to shoot who ever her PR rep is they are not putting the effort into promotion that this CD deserves. It is hot. And I’m not even particularly a fan of love ballads.

14. I’m afraid that when I go to court next week for my tickets they might put me in jail.

15. I called my landlord to make arrangements with him to pick up my rent and he tells me “Jen, I think I might go up on your rent. I don’t know how much…but I like you know when I decide.” What kind of bullshit?

16. I tried out for this dance company a couple weeks ago and I didn’t tell anyone for fear that I might not get the position. I got a letter last Saturday (at MY’s birthday party) that said I was accepted. Yeah me!

17. Rhiana (is that how you spell her name?), well the girl that sings that song “SOS means someone help me….blah blah” well her. She looked like an alien on the Billboard Awards. I told my sister she must’ve thought she was going to loose. Because if she knew she was going to win there is no way she would’ve #1 wore what she had on and #2 not have gotten her done by a professional.

18. The back of my hair is so nappy right now. I have it in a wrap so no one can see but if Crazychris gets the urge to run his fingers through my hair (which will never happen because he knows that I’m a Black woman and I will tear a hole in his chest if he decides to touch my hair…except on the nights before my hair appointment) the nappiness well cut his fingers off.

19. I have not even brought ONE gift for Christmas. Honestly, I haven’t even thought about it.

20. Some quiz I took:
You Have A Type B+ Personality
You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions

1 comment:

SAILOR MOON said...

Dang! "I am sayin though" lol - love that ..anyways, i passed by a Payless the other day and did a double take. Amazing how they are reinventing and remarketing themselves. NExt time, when someone asks someone where they got their shoes at people will now admit that they bought it at Payless, instead of lie by sayin "yeah, i dont remember when i got them, they sure are nice"