Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My firsts, lasts and nows at the time I wrote this post.

FIRST
First job: Tutor for Avalon Carver Community Center
First screen name: foxyb
First funeral: My cousin Malika she was 2.
First pet: Beastie (as in BEastie Boys) he was a Yorkie
First piercing: My ears...I came home from the hospital with them
First credit card: Discover Card...it is the center of my demise.
First kiss: Ricky Reed twin brother of one of my bestfriends in the 6th grade.
First enemy: Tomeka Thompson...I can't remember why...

LAST
Last car ride: Me swivering through Cali traffic in the AM
Last kiss: 2/12 from Catchacase
Last movie watched: The Number 23
Last beverage drank: VentiWhite Chocolate Mocha with Whip Cream
Last phone call: Man (another guy I'm window shopping)
Last time showered: 7am
Last CD played:Kelis

Now
Last website visited: postsecret.com
Single or taken: um...is there a difference
Gender: Female
Birthday: May 6
Sign: Taurus
Siblings: From my mom 1 sister, My father 1 sister and 1 brother, step children 1 sister and 1 brother. So officially 1 unofficially 5
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown sometimes hazel sometimes clear...I think I'm going blind.
Wearing: black boots, grey pink and black plaid pants, pink shirt black belt, black swing coat
Drinking: my same venti white chocolate mocha
Thinking about: this exam I'm about to give
Listening to: the sound of the air conditioner

No comments: