Tuesday, December 19, 2006

" I got this icebox where my heart used to be."

Well last night after work I decided to have a few drinks with the girls since MY was over her dad's "decorating the tree". Well, we had a good old time. fun was had by all. Cosmos were had by all. we laughed and froze our asses off in the death of cold that has hit our fair state.

I called crazychris last nite and yet he did not answer or return my call. That means we prolly won't talk for another few days...

I'm picking up my baby tonight.... I missed her too much. The other day I was looking for the remote to the TV in the living room and I asked her "MY, where's the remote?" She says: "I don't have a clue mommy." It was too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nigger

SAILOR MOON said...

oh my god, is that really a racial slur on a blog comment section? What the fuck is going on around here? Man - if i could kick their ass....