Friday, November 10, 2006

Things are finally looking up.

I got a new car!!!! Here's a picture of what it sort-a-kinda looks like...Mine has rims and tinted windows...hhhheeeeyyyyy me!



My Asian boss got transfered!!! ding dong the witch is dead!


CrazyChris and I are going steady now....remember that term? We're supposed to go to GameWorks tomorrow. He, MY and myself coupled with Sonystudios, her new guy and his daughter. We'll see how this goes. I rarely hangout with crazychris and sonystudios together. It should prove for some interesting blogging.

I called the collection agency for my traffic tickets. They say that One ticket is 2,640. I told her all I can do is pay on that. And the other is 650. I told her I'd just pay that one off...in January...MY's christmas and Birthday will not suffered cause her momma got issues.

Well I gotta catch the bank before it closes and I gotta go wash clothes.

Love peace and hair grease.

3 comments:

gr8face said...

Congratulations! I knew you would turn a corner.

Ms. Write said...

So glad you got a car. Girl I know what it's like to need something and have to walk on Faith until you get it. On that credit collection thing, there are a couple of tricks you should know. My girl, who is a bank manager, put me on to this and I want to spread the love. E-mail me at elaine360@yahoo.com and I'll e-mail you back the lowdown. Here's one free tip for everybody: you CAN negotiate with credit collectors to have the debt taken COMPLETELY off your report once you pay it. Don't let them tell you it's not possible because it is!!
Peace and blessings!

Honey-Libra said...

WOOOHOOO a new car is always nice...congrats.