Monday, November 20, 2006

"Of all things, guard your heart."

Went to the doctor this morning, No babies growing in me and got a shot in the butt to make sure that that will continue to be the state of things.

Friday Crazychris came by. We hung out watched a movie or two. He was sick so I made a little soup...yeah I'm nice with the kitchen utensils.

Saturday I went to a dance audition (mind you I haven't danced in years). Well I did ok . I wasn't fantastic; as I had visualized myself being. But I was ok. It was an ok audition for someone who hasn't taken a ballet class in over three years.

Saturday night I got pissed at crazychris because he and I had plans and he pulled a disapearing act. No call, no show. Another reason to add to my last post.

Sunday I went to church. After church I picked up MY from her dad's she and I were going to go to the movies to see "Happy Feet" but I had the worst headache ever. I couldn't drive straight let alone see a movie.

I apologized to her and she seemed to understand. She and I laid down and took a long nap. After we awoke I had some extra energy. So I Cleaned out my entire closet.... I have over 200 pairs of shoes...yes it is extreme but I love them and they love me...that's all that matters.

crazychris has still not called... more reasons for my last post.

2 comments:

Ms. Write said...

Hey Jenny! Gurl, hang in there. You didn't nickname Crazychris that for no reason! LOL! I finally had a good man experience and I just updated my page, so ckeck it out if you want a little hope. I'll check you out later.

Peace and blessings!!

SAILOR MOON said...

HEy Jen, damn...the drama dont stop knockin on the door huh? I swear to you, it will get better!
I have found that strawberry frosted sprinkled donuts are the best for times like these...from Dunkin donuts. Try it, you will feel so much better ...