Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Ok so it's the day before turkey day but you feel me right?

I want to start by saying that I didn't mean to come off all depressed last post...because I sooooo wasn't. Stress and trife is a charge for crazychris that's just how the man works.

Tonight I'm going to that free Jay-Z concert on Hollywood and Highland. I got some VIP passes so I can be up front. Sonystudios and I are going. Look for us on Jimmy Kimmel...We'll be the two hotties in the front row!

Sidebar: Sonystudios ass is in a real relationship. I am so proud of her.(If you knew the way this girl will loose interest in ten seconds or less).Yes, She and Timmypoo are moving in together...I don't know if that's such a good idea this soon. BUT se LA Ve.

I also want to add in that I am going to be so finnnnne tomorrow in my turkey day outfit...might have to post a picture.Crazychris is supposed to be coming with me tomorrow but with his track record...who's to say that he will follow through.

No comments: