Monday, October 30, 2006

Fuck this O-woe-is me shit.

I have been having a good old time even though I still don’t have a car. But who cares! I’ll get one. The great spirit will lead me to something soon…right? I know so. I’m going to stop tripping.

Last weekend…I guess two weekends ago (10/20-10/22/06). I told you about going out with the girls…I may have left out that I spent the night at crazychris’s house. It was rather nice, if I do say so myself. Sonystudios dropped me off at his house Saturday night around 2:30am and I didn’t get home until Sunday at 4pm. It was actually kinda nice.

He and I were to go out Tuesday but that fell through, so Friday he calls me all du-low like “Why you ain’t call me all week!?” It was a trip because he never trips off me like that. We went on to talk about his day but he didn’t want to get detailed because he was with his homies.

Later that night we talked and he told me “Man I really needed you today” He’s never said anything like that to me before.

In ten years, I’ve never been “needed” before.

We then went on to discuss, really trying to do this thing. Really giving this “us” a try.

I feel good about it. We’ll see.

This weekend I went to a party for my cousin. She turned 40. She has a 70’s themed party. Their new house is “BAAAALLLLLIIIINNNNN” freakin ridiculous. My cousin just brought

Here are two pictures on of me showing ya’ll how sexy I am and my cousin whose birthday it was:



No comments: