Monday, September 11, 2006

shit that just dont fit.

Friday, I got home from a hard days work..late because I had to take 2 quizzes on the computer...and I still ain't got not CPU at home so I had to take them at work, well anyway, I'm getting out the car, when I glance down my street and see this older Black lady (a little, old, rolly, polly, lady, with thinning, grey, hair, thick ass, microscope, glasses, wearing a big ass XXX, Pro-club tee shirt, some yellow leggings that had lace at the bottom and some keds aka "white girl tennis shoes") walking down the street locked arms with a twenty some year old Mexican-Indian guy (nicely dressed, well built, kind of sexy). They're all snuggling up close to each other like they were on a date. Once they got to the part of the street where I was at they stopped and intimately kissed. I figured there had to have been some crack involved...I saw it in thier eyes.

Thursday 9/7, KL, my sister's new boyfriend SS's friend from the Labor Day cruise, called me. He and I had been talking everyday a couple of times a day. He seemed really nice. So, he asked if I wanted to go out to eat so I said.. "FoSHo". You know my ass don't pass up on no free meals. SO, we decided he would meet me in front of my building, since I didn't want him knowing which apartment was mine...which turned out to be a good idea.

I'm directing him on my phone, telling him how to get to my spot..since it is kind of confusing if you don't know Cali very well. When suddenly he askes me "Are you into kinky stuff?" I was like "WHAT?!" "He was like you know kinky stuff?" I was like "Look, I just met you, I'm not trying do nothing..."He interuppts me with "No, no, I got this bag from KJLH (a radio station in Inglewood) and they had little goodies like handcuffs and gels and stuff" I say "No, I'm not into kinky stuff." He says "Oh, me either, I was just seeing if you wanted it." Immediateyly my spidey senses told me to call my neighbor D-BO (you know I live in gangsta ass Inglewood..."sun and switches")to come "kick-it" while I waited... D-Bo's ass is kinda funny. He had me trippin because he says that I never have my 'kids' with me. I had to correct his ass an let him know that I have vistation issues with my baby daddy.. so wheneve he feels like being a dad, I have to let him because I never know when my daughter will see her dad again.

Anyways, So I'm on the phone with KL and he decides to park WAYYYY down the street. I live on a ONE way so, I guess, he figured he should park where ever there was a spot since he might not find parking elsewhere...or he didn't want me to see his car...either way he parked hella far down the street. SO I'm standing out side my building chillen with "D-Bo" and along comes KL dressed in black cordory grocery store houseshoes and a green silk pant suit, with a loose ass wife beater and a zip up shirt.
Now mind you he looks like a cross between Cuba Gooding Jr and Tank...so imagine having Tré Styles, from Boy's n the Hood walk up on you...in the middle of the afternoon 'talking about let's go get something to eat'.

I fell out laughing, in his face... Where did he think I was going with him in that get up? I told him I was tired. I haven't answered his calls or called him since.

He left. And I sat out laughing about the shit with D-Bo a bit. Come to find out D-Bo has a job!! He works at Fed-Ex. Praise the Lord...

When I got in the house I decided to call crazychris. It was his birthday on Monday and I really didn't get a chance to spend anytime with him. I had brought him a gift certificate for Ikea and I am one of those people that if you don't pick up your gifts within one week I WILL use your shit.

So, he came over with a little white zinfindel and I had the bootleg of the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. We had a good ole time. It reminded me of being 16. Me and him in my den, watching movies....life was easy then. We ended up "doing it" (yep, I said doing it...) The 2nd time around was as good as the first. Maybe I should just give in...sigh....

My came home Saturday. What I tell you, you never know how long she'll be with her dad.

Sunday, My told me she wanted to go to "Thank You Jesus" so I took her to church. The sermon was on "How to recognize a Good Man." He talked about some different passages in Genesis it was rather interesting. Eye opening. I have to go back next sunday to learn more.

My daughter starts school tomorrow!!!!! She will officially a Pre-schooler!!! sigh oh how the time passes.

6 comments:

Jules said...

Damn, your sisters man wants to kick it to you on the free time? And he said some crazy shit about kinkiness and only knows you for how long? Hmmmm.... then he shows up at your place wearing some crazy outfit like he's going to lounge up at your place all day?

I'd watch it with that nigga...

Jenny said...

No! not my sisters man...my sisters boyfriends friend.
I don't get down like that Jules.

SAILOR MOON said...

LOL i swear to god i pictured this guy lol walkin up all crazy to you lol and you laughin in his face..price less...soo whats the deal with crazy chris? Are you guys long time friends? No possible hook up?
kikimia

Jules said...

I wasn't saying anything bad about it. I was just saying watch it. And that hook up went right down the shitter, di'nt it?

Reza said...

I must be a bad mama, because my child doesn't know about Jesus :(

I'm going straight to hell....

Oh and kudos for doing it and doing well!

Jenny said...

@jules: I didn't think you were tryna say something bad about me.