Monday, May 01, 2006

quickie:

There should be an official slap your annoying co-worker day.
This tramp that I work with makes me want to peel my own skin off! Help me Lord...

this weekend Bobby and I went to dinner on Friday. He's cool.. He's just tryina get too close too soon.

Saturday, BigSis and I went To Karoke. I sang the hell out of some Destiny's Child.
Then we went to this bar that I never knew existed it is smooth in the cut. I met this fine ass guy that I hung out with the whole night danced with,talked to all night, he made an official "walk through the club" to come talk to me, brought the table drinks, walked me to my car, kissed my hand and then didn't ask me for my number. What's that about? Thanks for the drinks, "D"!

Sunday I had the worst headache I couldever imagine and the chic I want to slap has the nerve to call me at 8 pm.. You know I didn't answer my phone. then this morning she says to me... "did you get my message?, why didn't you call me back?" I told her "I don't do phones on Sunday" She says "At all?" I see "yeah, don't call me on Sundays" She says "Well what if I need to contact you?" "I say you better call me any other day than Sunday." She got pissed and left out... Since when does my job title define who you are and what you on the weekend?

2 comments:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

damn...that sounds like some shit i used to do....no number..if i see you again....the chances will be pretty high i can get the digits with no worries....that's smooth...did he steal my pimpin' moves?....we gotta do the walk through...we can tell who goes in the 1st round....then we can come back and get the really cute ones....

Kimmie said...

That is too funny about the coworker! I wish someone from the office would call my house on the weekend. They better be calling to say the office burned down you don't have to come in on Monday! Even then leave a message!!