Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i should be working...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
all of them (rent, cable, Edison, Comcast, Cingular, Gas, etc.)

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
at home

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?(Details)
Everydamn time I drink, I’m getting old yall.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
um…never had this happen

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
Ms. Dalane

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
sleeping.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
a teacher and a mommy…my mom has me on video saying just that.

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
Two CSULA and FMU…how many did I visit first? who knows?!

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
I didn’t need to iron it.

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
Thieves in suits

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be and who would you take?
Costa Rica…AMP and my daughter of course.

12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning?
It didn’t

13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
I was playing a game of “guess the body part” on my cell phone with Crazychris so my last thought was leg or neck?

14. Favorite style of Underwear?
booty shorts

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
boxer briefs

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Dishes!!!!

17. If you didn't have to work would you?
Nope. I shop all day and drink margaritas in a bikini.

18. Sex or Sleep?
SEX!!!! then sleep for a little while... and then SEX!!!

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
toss up between hello kitty and Tinkerbell

20. Favorite non sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
read

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
my bottom teeth are crooked.

22. What was your First Car?
89 Chevrolet cavalier

24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
none

25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?
What the hell.... is WAWA?

26. Beach Or Lake?
Beach

27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No

28. Who do you Stalk on myspace?
I don't stalk anyone I am too busing reading other folks blogs.

29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
Butter pecan Ice Cream!

30. Favorite Movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about.
Drum line

31. What's your drink?
Malibu Bay breeze or a Washington apple Martini

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys are rough but Indians have such a sexy skin color…oh wait that’s not what this question meant…

33. Cops or Robbers?
Robbers all day…

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
depends on who it is…

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Holly Robinson-Peete…but people are on some bullshit.

34. If you had to pick one which cast member of Sex and the City would you be?
Carrie.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
quiet time, snuggle time and spicy soup

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
no one really. Who do I want to STOP running into is more like it.

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
93.5 KDAY

41. Stifler or Oz?
Stifler!

42. Norm or Cliff?
What?

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Cosby Show all day…

44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
not following my first instincts with my daughter’s father had…

47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with? Alive or Dead?
Tupac and Josephine Baker…

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
um…no

50. Last book you read for real? ????
The G-Spot

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
yes…From when I was 4. “Bear-Bear” is his name. The only innocent thing I have other than my elephant.

54. How many times a day do you text?
more than 10.

55. at this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
relationship

56. Do you go to church?
Sometimes

58. Describe your favorite Day?
Every day is my favorite day... why? because i'm still alive to experience it.

60.How many jobs have you had?
14

61. What would be your "dream job"?
ballerina


62. What do you want to achieve in life?
I want to be successful, happy, for people that I love to know that I love themand know that someone loves me.

3 comments:

jirzygurl said...

GIRRRRRRL!! Wawa is da bomb! LOL! it is a jersey/philly thing. basically a 24 hour convenience store... we can't live without wawa in south jersey!

Jenny said...

you know what?! I do remember my best friend mention something about the WAWA! She lives in Jersey now...i am going to have to investigate when I come out there in August.

jirzygurl said...

which part of Jersey??