Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday nite

I've decided that my New Year's Resolution is to tone my ass down. Now more wild stuff. I think I kept a hold of it in 2005...Cuz ya'll know 2004 was too much and out of control.

My focus this year is peace.

I accomplished a lot in 2005 but 2006 is going to be the year.It's my season! All the seeds I have planted it's time for them to grow....

This year I will...

1. Get my driver's license back...long story.

2. Save money.

3. Take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam... so I can get them letters at the end of my name.

4. Finish up these classes for my Bachelor's. Or at least start the classes.

5. Prepare for the purchase of a new car...which goes along with #1.

6. Release the negative people from my life that I've known for too long that I need to get rid of.

7. Stop dealing with Ricroc, Catchacase and Crazychris they all are out of thier fucken minds.

8. Take a real vacation again.

9. Prepare to move in a larger apartment.

10. Thank God for everyday.

1 comment:

Ms. Write said...

Saw your blog on Blogs by Black Women and thought I'd check it out. Good luck with your list!