Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Help please I don't want to end up like Marilyn!!!

You are Maryiln Monroe

A classic tortured beauty
You're the dream girl of many men
Yet they never seem to treat you right


This is ridiculous this is so me.

So Trin( This is this new guy I met in the parking lot of Target about two weeks or so ago....) is the sweetest most god filled man that I have ever encountered.. It's actually sort of frightening how comfortable I feel with him. This is definitely something new.

He and I sat on the phone for four hours the first time I spoke with him. Just talking about craziness.It was a trip. Then the next day we texted all day. Friday we went out to eat and man talk about grinning I was all teeth... My freekin jaws were hurting from smiling so much.

He is kind of "high energy". And he isn't exactly tall. but he has the most atheletic body I have seen and he kind of looks like the guy that plays "Darnell" on Girlfriends. I'm going to have to post a pic of him.

Well that's all folks.

2 comments:

Ms. Write said...

Well, it's Friday... you and Trin still having fun? :-)

Kimmie said...

This looks like a good one i will do one too!!