Saturday, November 19, 2005

About Me -- In Case You Actually Care

I stole it from Angryblackwoman.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Sigmund Freud..coincidence I think not.

2. Where was your first kiss?
on the kickball field...Ricky Reed...

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
no

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
yes. my daughter's father...several times...last Saturday in fact.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
yes. at school.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
The smile, eyes and skin

7. What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
white chocolate mocha hot

8. What is your biggest mistake?
Having my daughter so young.

9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
yes....

10. Say something totally random about yourself.
I don't like food that I can't control in mouth...like jello.

11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Holly Robinson-Peete

12. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
yes..DOra the Explorer and Barney.

13. Did you have braces?
No. but everyone always asks me if I have.

14. Are you comfortable with your height?
for the most part yes, however when I'm with my family I feel extra short. 5'4 and h a half.

15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
stop the car on our way to a concert, which we were already late to and fix my saftey belt.

16. When do you know it's love?
I'm not sure if I believe in that any more.

17. Do you speak any other languages?
Spanish.

18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
I'm too chocolate...I'd melt.

19. What magazines do you read?
Cosmo, vibe and Pharmacy Times

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
yes. several times

21. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
yes, my stepfather.

22. Do you watch MTV?
I ain't got cable.'

23. What's something that really annoys you?
Lying. Lies. Liars. People with too much spit in thier mouths and when my "wet" food touches my "dry" food.

24. What's something you really like?
Food. It makes me happy..in fact I'm smiling now.

25. Do you like Michael Jackson?
When I was knee high to a grasshopper, I thought he was the shit.

No comments: