Friday, September 30, 2005

just something I can't shake.

I was watching the news the other day and there was a story that I can not shake from my mind. I don't even know what about it causes me to be so attached to it.

There was this guy, who last Friday, left a note for his friends saying that he was going to go to a hotel and kill himself.

SO, his friends went crazy looking for him. Calling the police and calling every hotel in the surrounding areas.

One of the friends realized that the missing friend had Lojack on his Navgiator; so he asked the police to activate the LoJack so they could possibly track him and stop him from killing himself. The police told him that they could not activate the LoJack because his car was not being stolen.

They found his body at a Westin Hotel on Tuesday....


There's so many things wrong with this story.

No comments: