Friday, August 12, 2005

to be or not to be....

I have some extra time because daycare signed My up for preschool during the day so I’ve decided to go back to school. Problem is I don’t’ know exactly what for. I was thinking paramedic or EMT but the median range is only 26 a year. then I thought Elementary teacher which is what I began my education studying and I’m a dropout so I guess I should go back.

My fuckin wisdom tooth is beating the shit out of the side of my face. This is some punk ass shit….

The new dude is cool. He’s a ticket writter though, so you know you can’t trust their shady asses. Riding along side of you trying to see if your ass is two inches in the red or if your quarter ran out three minutes ago or if your tags are a month late… what ever their vampire asses can get…. But he happens to be cool. We’re going to Vegas next month so we’ll see. You know I’m quick to love em’ and leave em’…I’ll blame it on the curse

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading ur page on my friends advice. she has read and commented on ur page and said it was very entertaining and how u seem like cool peeps. I personally think ur a tramp and kind of stupid. ur having sex w/a gang of differnet men, u barely have ur child, out partying, and u wonder why fucked up shit happens to u????!!!!! think about it. if u feel like u want to reply my email is keke323@hotmail.com.

Jenny said...

honestly sweetheart. you have no idea what you are talking about... like it says either read it or don't otherwise just shut the fuck up.
secondly I have my daughter everyday. this blog is not the blog I choose to write about her in. i suggest you get your little self a life...
and I can't believe you chose to leave your email like I was really about to write you....grow up darling....

Jenny said...

oh yeah..and thanks for the confidence boost but I haven't had sex since May...