Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bite the bullet.

Friday Crazy Chris came over....yeah we're back together... and he saysto me onthe phone on his way to my house, "I brought something for you." I'm thinking it's something small like a t-shirt or something.

When he gets to my house he has this bag in his sweatshirt that he won't let me touch. We begin watching "Love Jones" because if you've been reading my blog long...I've got theories on this and a couple other movies. Well anyways we're watching one of my favorite flicks and eventually we start kissing and touching and one thing leads to another and he starts rubbing me and he pulls this little...machine out.

I'm just going to stop right there because that sounds crazy. Just how it felt. It's this little mouse sized, egg looking, device with a "remote control" attached to it. It's silver and it looks like it can give you an electric shock.

well he starts "using" it on me and withing minutes the Big O sneaks up on me...It was great about five minutes later I promise I was cumming, crying and hestrically laughing all at the same time.

Please all women go out and purchase yourselves one immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that device is called a Bullet...one of the most popular and affordable self-love devices in existence, other than Palmella, of course.

Please no questions on where I gained this knowledge. Just take my word for it. :D

--Lisa

Jenny said...

Well I am all for it. I don't know much about "toys" As a matter of fact this was my first time ever experimenting with one and I repeat again..I am all for it...
I don't believe I've ever heard of the other device!!

Please! Please inform me.