Thursday, November 04, 2004

my last day.

so today is my last day at my current job. I had to tell my students this morning that I was not going to be thier teacher on Monday. Boy was that hard. They threatened to not come back on Monday anto come enroll where I am going to be teaching. They begged me to come back on Monday and "introduce thier new teacher to them". It was extremely hard not to cry. I will miss them all. Eight months in the same room with these people everyday, it's kind of hard not to miss them.

Kamasutra had me crying this morning before I even got into my class. She started crying and then I started crying...which was not good because my eye was already red (it's been that way for the last week, I think there's someone growning out of it.)I had to suck it up and teach the rest of my class.

My came to work with me today. She brightened up every ones spirits and took the focus off hte fact that I won't be seeing them everyday any more.

I'm really sad that I won't have a computer and I prolly won't be able to blog very much. Maybe my mom will buy me one for Christmas....????

No comments: