Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I've been bambozolded!!!!

how is UPN gon put The Playa on, on a Tuesday instead of the regular scheduled Wednesday? I damn near missed the whole episode!!! I didn't get to see none of the first half!!! And of course, they're not going to show the re-run with the "real" shows starting up next week!! I am so pissed. I have 1/2 a mind to write them a letter! I wanted to see JJ's ex-girlfriend and how Acie is livin' and all i got was ole boring ass what's his name!!!! Now all I can hope for is some flashes of yesterday's episode in the season finale tonight.... So sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I was upset about that too. I just KNEW I was gonna see the episode from last week again that I missed (half of it anyway). Plus I wanted to see Chino's sexy az one mo'gin. Lord have mercy! that dude is overly sexy, the epitome of a fine-az-mf. I hate them heffas that so say they Dawn friend did her like that, that was jacked up for real. I dont know why ole girl was tripping anyway, when Dawn got finished with Chino she coulda hit that...'sharing is caring'.

tmonique

Jenny said...

Chyno is fine girl... lord knows he is. I think there has to be some kind of surprise ending where we find out that Ananda is really a spy or some girl they picked off the street; because that heffa is certainly no friend!!!

jirzygurl said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again... Ananda is a HATER!! Anyway I'm glad Acie won and then played Dawn out! HAAAA!!!